Thursday, April 6, 2017

AKRods Custom 7-foot Medium Heavy, Fast Action Rod for Sale

Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter!
Read about all of my Fishing Adventures!
Follow my Fish of 2017

I have the following 100% custom, hand-built rod for sale by AKRods for $180.

This 7" Medium Heavy, Fast Action will be a terrific multi-purpose rod but would excel as a terrific jig rod. Pictures do not do this rod justice, especially on the handle's custom wrap. 

Please email me at best5zach@yahoo.com for more information.   

If you will recall, this is who I am now getting all of my rods from. Once you go with a hand-built, custom rod, you will never want anything else again. This has a lot of very high end components and each is built to maximize efficiency is all aspects of fishing, from casting, to sensitivity, to fighting the fish. I have half a dozen of these custom rods and you can read my review here.   

This starts out with a MudHole MHX MB843 7'MHF blankThe MHX series incorporates innovative designs of both traditional and progressive actions. The multi modulus materials allow us to utilize the correct material in each portion of the blank. An advanced production process that is second to none creates a series of blanks unparalleled in today's market place. The MHX series are as much as 40% lighter than comparable standard graphite models and incredibly more sensitive.

These lightweight, yet powerful rod blanks provide the professional custom builder and hobbyist a dependable rod blank they can rely on for years to come. 
AKRods used the following high-end components:
  • Carbon grips
  • 11 3/4" trigger to butt
  • Fuji ECS reel seat
  • Fuji Alconite micro guides
  • Kigan hook keeper 



No comments:

Post a Comment