Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Product Review for BPS-Bass Pro Extreme Weigh Bag

Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter!
Read about all of my Fishing Adventures!

Everyone needs one. Most tournament fishermen have them. I am not too picky about how flashy they are. What I am picky about is price and performance. I have had my Bass Pro Extreme Weigh Bag for over 3 years. It has served me perfectly. It can be found here:

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Extreme-Weigh-Bag/product/30215/

The price is about $15.99, which is $5 less than competition at other box stores. It has weighed in some big bags (by my standards). When I bought it, I read that there were durability concerns. I dry, fold, and store it after every use.

Other than some light fraying on the handles, I have ZERO complaints. I liked it so much, that my club purchased a large quantity of them for our use.

No comments:

Post a Comment