Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gamber Baits FREE TOURNAMENT on Guntersville

Follow me on Facebook, YouTube,  and Twitter!

Read about all of my Fishing Adventures!

Follow my Fish of 2014


Yep. FREE TOURNAMENT! Sure, you have to use their baits. While I admit that I have never used their baits, buying a few packs to fish a free tournament is fine by me.

November 3rd at the Bucky Howe ramp on Guntersville. Now, Bama fans, I realize that's the BIG DAY and all...but it will be over in plenty of time!

Their website is here:
http://www.gambler-bang.com/

Here is the entry form:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?wtw43pq8bnaa0e7

I plan on getting onto a specific tackle site (which won't hook me up on deals, even though I plug them) and look to by some toads, swimbaits, and flipping baits.

My entry form is already in. So, hopefully I have an early blast off spot and you suckers won't catch Josh and I. Now if I can only get him to get that 3 blade prob so we can make sure we can't be caught...hint hint.


No comments:

Post a Comment