Friday, August 7, 2015

Best5Zach's ESPN College Pick'em

You can find links to all of my Auburn Realist Blog posts here.The Auburn Realist: OverviewFollow me on Facebook, YouTube,  and Twitter!

Are you looking for a free weekly pick'em game? Look no further. Join me and many of my friends and blog subscribers in our yearly Pick'em group, Wild Wild SEC West. It's free. It's easy. And, it's something to do each week when you are recovering from the previous wild weekend in the SEC. 

As a BONUS, each weekly winner will be featured in my weekly Best Games of the SEC pick'em posts. So, if you want to be gratified, sign up and win. What can be better than having Best5Zach grovel at your picking prowess? Just ask my wife! It's pretty nice! There may even be a special prize for the winner. 

Anyway, follow this link: Wild Wild SEC West
If that doesn't work, do a quick search for the name or the group ID, which is 1187. Then, drop me a comment below to let me know you are in!  



No comments:

Post a Comment