Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Academy Sports & Outdoors H20 XPRESS Super Lock Single Worm Hooks 25-Pack

Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter!
Read about all of my Fishing Adventures!

Follow my Fish of 2014


What is the one thing you MUST have every time you go fishing? Yep. Hooks. And these days, there are a lot of hooks out there for a lot of different price points. Like everyone out there, money is important to me....errr...saving money. However possible. MOST times, you get what you pay for. And when you buy a "house brand" item, you sometimes get a lack of finish and quality. That isn't the same for H2O XPRESS. All of their items are fantastic, like the CRD Crankbait, for example. These hooks are no different. There are days where I have gone through literally dozens of hooks. Especially when I am flipping heavy cover. Instead of eating up $40 in hooks, you can buy a 25 pack from H2O XPRESS for $4.79!
Super Lock Single Worm Hooks 25-Pack
These hooks can't be beat for the money. I have never had a problem with strength or sharpness. The finish is excellent.  Excellent hook at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment